outpatient + more
What happens after my inpatient treatment?
Aftercare is monumental in aiding in successful recovery efforts that the client has engaged in during their residential treatment.
Our team at The Ajna Center begins the process of assisting the client with aftercare plans immediately upon intake, as it is essential that clients have the stability and comfort of knowing what their next step is going to be.
This is a collaborative effort between the client and the clinical team in order to find the best possible aftercare program for the client based on their needs and individualized treatment plan.
Traditionally the process for those seeking treatment is as follows:
1) Detoxification: Medically assisted detoxification process with 24/7 staffing and support.
2) Residential Treatment (inpatient): 24/7 support and treatment engagement, the building of the initial foundation of the recovery process.
3) Partial Hospitalization Program (“PHP”): Semi-independent living. Attending program typically 8 hours per day.
4) Intensive Outpatient (“IOP”): At this stage clients are developing more independent living habits such as looking for employment, possibly looking into going back to school, etc. Typically the client will attend program based on clinical determination of needs.
5) Outpatient: (“OP”): This is the stage where clients will be working and fulfilling daily routines that support independent living. Hours of programming will be determined by the clinical team.
During this full scope of the treatment process, clients gain important skills in reintegrating back into society as a person in recovery, developing new coping skills, new life skills, and the ability to navigate daily stressors that once triggered them to use chemicals and/or other unhealthy addictions to cope.
Sober Living Homes & Recovery
The Ajna Center offers a state-of-the-art detoxification protocol that allows you to heal physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually at our San Diego area drug detox program. For more information on our program and how we can help you achieve sustainable recovery from drug addiction. Call us today for more information.