What Exactly is Alternative Sentencing Assistance?
A.S.A.P. is the Alternative Sentencing Assistance Program.
We provide rehabilitation services to defendants charged with drug and alcohol-related offenses. The program is Drug Court and Probation, approved to provide an alternative to jail time for charges like DUI, possession, and other drug-related charges.
Our treatment center is licensed by the California Department of Children and Families, and we maintain a 7:1 client-to-therapist ratio to provide the highest standard of care.
The Ajna Center’s Alternative Sentencing Assistance Program includes:
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Anger Management
- Dual Diagnosis
- 12-Step Meetings
- Sober Coaching
- Aftercare Planning
- Inpatient Care
- Day/Night Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Nutritional Counseling and Holistic Services
- Court Liaison Representative
- Case Manager Services
- 7:1 Client-to-Therapist Ratio
Experience Resources for Attorneys Throughout California
We are committed to being a resource for attorneys, defendants, and their family members throughout the recovery process. Our court liaison is the bridge between your law firm and the medical and clinical staff to provide:
- Court reporting to the Department of Corrections
- Therapeutic and psychiatric reports
- Drug testing results
- Aftercare plans
- Additional information required by the court
The Ajna Center’s court liaison is always available for court appearances whenever you are scheduled to appear in court and assist with legal authorities regarding the client’s progress in treatment.
Accountability for Clients + Courts at The Ajna Center
The Ajna Center offers some of the most cost-effective treatment programs for drug and alcohol addiction. We are experienced in providing support for legal proceedings as well as throughout the lifelong recovery process. Our mission is to treat the individual and their family so everyone can return to a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Benefits of Working with The Ajna Center:
- Alternative to jail time for clients with drug and alcohol-related offenses
- Drug Court and Probation approved program
- Appointed court liaison to assist you in providing accurate information to the judges, probation officers and your legal team
- Inpatient drug rehab and partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- Day/Night intensive programs (IOP)
- Relapse prevention
- Aftercare program and ongoing support
- Licensed by the California Department of Children and Families
- 7:1 client-to-therapist ratio
- Individualized treatment plans
- Most insurance plans accepted